Thursday, August 19, 2010

Continuing with the Belated Photo posting...




This was my first intrelac project. It was a kit from Knit Picks. There are some really fun matching mittens also... I don't have pictures of the mittens because I needed to get a wee bit more yarn to complete them...I ran out with the cuff bindoff left. Drag! Knit Picks was gracious enough to send me another skein so I could finish them. Its their lovely Andean Silk. I was scrumptious to knit with...Alpaca, silk and merino blended yarn. Anyway this is the underside/brim of the beret.





This is the topside of the beret. It was really an interesting project....haven't decided who's
getting the hat and mittens yet... ;-)
This was last November's knitting projects...





Mike's stocking on the left and Tegan's on the right.
I started her's back in ....2006? It was done all but applying the holly leaves and berries...and bells around the ruffle (which I see now...the bells didn't make it into this picture).
Mike's sock was from a pattern I picked up at Shepherd's Harvest in 2009 and then bought the yarn from the vendor, Blackberry Ridge Woolen Mills, online.














This was made for Betsy and given to her last winter.










And another shot of Cathy's scarf (with just a hint of Piawacket at the left edge).

No comments: