Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring is about to be Sprung!

Well tomorrow is April 1st...almost out of the woods here in Winterland. I thought I'd better post something out here and prove I'm still around.

I finished the knitted bits of the Orange Butterfly (KnitScene 2008). Although Dori is making it difficult to assemble and add the crocheted edging...







But dang she looks good on tangerine!

And check out those GREEN bananas! Believe it or not...that's the way someone in my family likes them... (blech!)

I'm a little nervous about piecing this together and adding the elastic in the back (gulp).

My next project will be Imagine...from Knitty in organic cotton from Blue Sky Alpacas...in the natural/creamy white colorway just like the picture on Knitty.

I ripped the edging from the Ivy League Vest (IWK) and I'm going to redo the armholes. Just need to get up the courage to start! I may also need some of the cream colored yarn as I don't have a lot of that left over - although I have plenty of the other colors.



Ooops...forgot I have a taxi job to do...more later!

1 comment:

Rina said...

My cats do that all the time. Something about knitted pieces attract them.

Good luck with piecing the butterfly together. And the vest too.